Wednesday, October 24, 2007
more from the scraps I found
This was an image I found in my stamped pile that has gathered from various get togethers and received in various swap so unfortunately I don't know whose it is.
I colored it with my colored pencils and mineral spirits. I layered it on top of a wallpaper sample and added some orange ribbon to the side. I put 3 knotted pieces of ribbon near the top. I then added a small Prima flower to the lower corner cause the image when cut out had a funky edge there LOL. I then layered this onto and orangish-brown base piece of cardstock.
Pretty simple card and made from the extra bits 'n pieces that I found laying around.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment