One of the groups I am on was talking about these cards awhile ago and I finally got around to giving one a try. Probably won't make many more - they are simple and look ok but since they spread out they take up too much room...at least I think so. Plus there really isn't anywhere to write in it. Anyway here it is and it is one that is going to the Nursing Home this weekend, maybe the recipient will want to set it on their dresser or something :)
I ran the hearts that were cut from my Slice! through my cuttlebug after I had inked up part of the A2 embossing folder so that the impression would pick the color up.
I stamped some flourishes around the bottom where the hearts were attached to the base card.