There are still 2 spots open -
won't anyone join me for some sharing?
Scroll down for more recent posts.....
I found this idea on Anna's blog while blog hopping. I think it is a fantastic way to share our art!
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Could be a card I really am pleased with, a pin I made, a doodle or something else all together LOL! My choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make although I hope you do!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.
3. It'll be done sometime this year (I will want to get it done in the next month or so).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is you must offer this blog candy on your blog!
Re-post this on your blog, offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post). Oh wait make that the first 4 people cause I am #1 LOL Yep be sure to add my name to the #1 line on your blog post - I am the first participant and I am already offering to share. When you create your give away you will be the #1 spot for players 2-5 on your list.
The first 4 people to post this on their blogs and leave a comment here telling me they did (I will go to your blog to check that you have this posted) will get an art share handmade item from me.
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
SO ...................who will be next????