I received so many compliments on this photo when I did it the first time (see it here) that I figured I would play with the other image I had printed and share it with you too. The image is a digital from FireCracker Designs by Pamela called And Audrey was her name. I used a Paint Shop Pro filter for weaving to achieve the affect before printing her. It is something I have tried a couple times to duplicate without the filter (by hand) but my results so far have not been all that great. If anyone is up to the challenge and can figure it out I’d love to hear from you, as would many of my readers!
Paper used is from Paper Temptress Limeade and Lemondrop as well as some Basic Grey June Bug. I used my Slice Basic 2 and Noteworthy to cut the mat and the butterfly from. On the butterfly I used some CTMH wire for the antenna and on the mat I cut the ends off by hand to get the shape I wanted.
I just LOVE this look- I am asking for Paint Shop Pro for my birthday..... this effect is awesome- love the details on your card! TFS
Yep, I am one of your "fans" on your use of this technique! Fabulous!
Post a Comment